Once upon a time, everyone used to make their own houses. Many of us even seen our parents and grandparents build houses. But the reality is that we don’t have those traditions as common as before. Almost every house we see is made by professionals. Floor installation is also within that spectrum of specialization.
In Panjon Flooring Services, our craftsmen are providing services for your needs. We are working since 1993. Let’s have a look at the types you may see while considering floor installations.
- Carpet Installation
- Hardwood Floor Installation
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Tile Installation
- Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Laminate Floor Installation
Things to Consider
1. Installation Process
- Some types require expensive and time-consuming installations. For example, if you want intricate tiling with an inlaid stone mosaic in your kitchen, expect it to be both costly and a project that takes several days.
- If you are looking for an easy, DIY, or something that can be done in one day, an option like carpeting might be a better fit.
- Any home renovation can turn into a headache if you don’t know what to expect regarding the time frame for installation before you buy your materials.
- By first determining how you use the room you’re purchasing the flooring for, you can better determine how durable your choice needs to be.
- If it is going in one of the main traffic areas of your home, like your living room or entryway, and you have children or pets, you’ll want to choose an option that stands up well to moisture, scratches, and lots of use.
- If you’re searching for your kitchen and are someone who likes to cook and entertain, it might be smart to look at options that are easy on your feet and provide some cushioning when standing for long periods of time.
- By taking into account lifestyle factors, you can pick the option that’s durable enough for the room.
- If you live in an apartment or condo or have design features like high ceilings, you may need to consider options that help to soundproof your home.
- Surfaces like ceramic tile or stone can create echoes, and wood and laminate floors will carry the sound of footsteps throughout your space.
- Carpeting is a good choice to help to muffle the sounds of everyday life, and there are carpet pads that provide extra soundproofing that is helpful in apartment living situations.
- Different types have different cleaning and maintenance needs. Think about the types of traction the area gets and what surfaces will be the easiest to keep clean based on your lifestyle.
- Most options have a significant range in how much they could cost. Whether you’re looking at wood, carpet, tile, or stone materials, you could pay a little, or a lot, based on the quality of what you choose.
- Determine your budget and use that number to help you narrow down your choices based on cost. For example, if you love the look of hardwood but can’t afford the real thing, laminate might be the perfect option.
We as Panjon Flooring know your concern about all these considerations when it comes to buying flooring products and choosing the best possible service quality. This is why we provide the best services when it comes to any job related to your flooring problems. We respect your valuable time. This is why we provide efficient solutions at all levels of our services. Moreover, we are just one phone call away!